Come and help us continue to grow! If you think you know someone who may be interested, please spread the word to them! Before submitting your application, please take some time to look around our website and make sure you think our style and attitude is the right fit for you! We are looking for employees who are as passionate about our clothing, style, and demand for excellent customer service as we already are! Due to the volume of correspondences we receive, it is possible you will not hear back from us at all unless we have an opening and want to bring you in for an interview. Thanks for your interest in working with us!
Jobs are based in either Brookline or Boston.
Part Time Sales Associate - Brookline or Boston
An excellent opportunity to learn about the fashion retail world - both in store and online! Gain valuable experience in a growing business and learn the day to day operations of a store front and online retail channel. Help with daily tasks, such as shipping online orders and helping in-store customers, as well as focus any additional time on Merchandising objectives. You should always be thinking of better and more engaging ways to merchandise the shop to appeal to our customer base, and find inspiration in day to day activities! The ideal candidate loves fashion, shopping, and styling, and puts considerable effort into how they look and dress everyday, not because they feel they have to, but because they truly enjoy doing it!
We are looking for CREATIVE, HAPPY, and PASSIONATE team members to help us grow! You will be paid a fair hourly wage and have opportunities for quick advancement: we would consider our Interns first when hiring for Store Manager positions in the future!
- General store sales associate activities: helping customers first and foremost, helping with fitting rooms and putting away go-backs, organizing shop items, check out and returns, etc
- Packing and shipping online orders
- Receiving new merchandise: counting, steaming, organizing, measuring, tagging
- Help create dynamic and appealing mannequin styling, rack color stories, and front window and in-store table and shelf merchandise displays
- Assist in photo shoot styling
- Able to open and close the store by themselves as needed, completing all necessary beginning or end of day tasks
- A love for the fashion and retail worlds and a desire to learn more about them
- Willingness to "wear many hats" in a small business environment
- Strong team player
- A happy, positive demeanor
- Creative thinker
- Able to work anywhere from 10-20 hours a week
- MUST be able to work weekends (sometimes one or sometimes BOTH days)
- Prior retail experience a strong plus
- Prior key holder experience a strong plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) a plus
- Experience with photography, photography editing and/or Photoshop a plus
- A love for fashion, shopping and styling
- Will be paid a fair hourly wage
Apply Now!:Click here to apply!